Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Randomness. . .


Here are a bunch of pictures of things we've been doing this summer! I keep forgetting to take my camera everywhere so a lot of them are cell phone pictures again!


I took the kids to costco one day I think they look so cute in the double shopping cart! I wish they had these at every store!


We went to Beus pond with my friend Carly and her little girl Scarlett to feed the ducks!


Owen LOVES to be outside! And he also loves his toothbrush. . . he carries it around everywhere and cries when I take it away from him!


Baylee took some toys over to the playground the other day. She was giving that little doll a haircut, but I didn't get my camera out in time to capture the moment!


Baylee loves to play at the playground.


Baylee had a picnic with all of her princesses.
She was feeding Jasmine a goldfish in this pictures.


She was having goldfish in a pail for lunch! She made it herself!


I got a bountiful basket for the first time last Saturday. Not a bad deal for $15 , but some of the food was really really ripe! We had to hurry and eat it!


Baylee wasted no time eating the bananas!


We babysat my nephew Beau one day last week!
It was fun, we loved having him over to play!
Owen and Beau were sitting on the couch drinking their bottles in this one!


I bought Baylee some bathtub crayons a couple of weeks ago and she colored the walls and her face. She told me she was a clown, so we put on a clown shirt and did some clown hair too!


She thought it was hilarious!


I have a flower pot by my front door that I haven't put any flowers in yet. One day Baylee was outside and hooked the hose to the faucet up front and filled up the pot!

She said she was trying to attract pigs!
(We have a book about the three little pigs and they like to be muddy in the book.)


Baylee took it a little too far when she started covering Owen and herself in mud! Not to mention my front door. I had to put them both in the bath tub and it took a long time to get then all clean!

We love summer!

1 comment:

The Averys said...

You're such a fun Mom, Jena! :)