Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sedona Arizona

Berger Family Vacation!
We had a really fun trip a couple of weeks ago with the Berger side of the family! 

We spent one night in St. George!
Mark's parents treated Mark and me to tickets to Hairspray at 
Toucan! 
(I only had a cell phone picture of that though, and I don't have time to put it on)


The kids swam in St. George.
Then we drove to Sedona Arizona,
and they swam some more!


 We got to see Carter and Jacob!
They live in Arizona, so we only see them a couple of times a year. 


Jacob! 


 Owen, Baylee, and Beau found a perfect spot on the stairwell 
to eat their Otter pops!


We went to a place called out of Africa,
and went on a safari tour! 

 Owen and Mark fed the giraffe a carrot!
Then the giraffe licked Owen's face! 



















  

























Everyone was pooped after going to Out of Africa during the day,
but I made Mark and the kids come check out downtown Sedona with me! 
 We found some cool art!




 Fun statues! 









Beautiful fountains!   

 We loved this pig! 









 We got some yummy ice cream for a treat!

I thought the kids were adorable sleeping in the hotel bed together :) 

 It was lots of fun! 
Thanks Nana and Papa!

1 comment:

The Zaugg family said...

oh my gosh when i lived in AZ we went to out of africa all the time. I totally forgot about that. how fun. it looks like it was a fun trip