Friday, July 8, 2011

Brian and Karla's wedding

Wow! We've had a lot going on this summer! Get ready for a bunch of catch up posts :)

First off my little brother got married on June 11th in the Bountiful temple! Then they went on their honeymoon and had the reception on June 25th! It was lots of fun! We're so excited to have Karla as part of our family!


The Newlyweds!
(I kept forgetting to bring my camera,
so sorry for all the cell phone pics!)


Baylee and me at the luncheon!

Mark and me!

This was the kids playing duck duck goose at the reception!

This is my cousins daughter Bobbi Jean she was so nice to chase my kids around for me! They loved playing with her. She kept them so entertained!


I tried to take a picture of our family, but Baylee was too busy running around!
Not surprised?


Here Karla is throwing the bouquet!


Here is Baylee in her cute little outfit!
See her ruffle shoes that match her skirt?


Here is me, Baylee, and Grandpa Mitchell!

I love weddings! The end!


No comments: