Sunday, July 31, 2011

FHE at toads!

We live pretty close to Toad's fun zone and they had this awesome deal in the hometown values magazine a few months ago.
2 large pizza's
4 drinks
4 ice cream cones
8 attractions (mini golf, laser tag, go carts, etc.)
AND $20 of arcade money
All for only $39! And you don't have to use it all at once!
I thought this would probably get us at least two nights of entertainment but after our first trip we still will probably be able to go back at least two more times! So I figure it was worth my $39!

We went one night for FHE and got one pizza, two drinks, and then we only spent $10 in our arcade money and it kept us busy for about 2 hours!

Waiting for pizza. . . so excited :)

The kids loved the merry-go-round at the arcade!

Whatever this game is. . . hitting sharks or something!

Owen thought he'd give it a try too! I just love that big happy face :)

Baylee took a chance at this machine. . .

And scored 40 tickets! Lucky girl!

Owen was so excited about all of the lights and games!
He followed Baylee and Mark around everywhere. . . then I followed him with the camera :)

We took a ride together on the motorcycle! Mark was so embarrassed that I didn't know that you turn the handle to give it gas! Silly me!
I guess I haven't spent enough time on a motorcycle the real kind or the arcade kind :)

Picking out the prizes! Which btw are a total rip off! Baylee did get a pretty awesome cheetah print slap bracelet though! Everything else she got has already been thrown away or broken.

No comments: