Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Anniversary! Six years!

Mark and I celebrated our 6th anniversary on July 1st!

We went to the Bountiful temple in the morning!
Thanks again for watching our kids Steph!


Then we got a babysitter for that evening and we went to color me mine in Ogden!
It was so fun!


Mark made a WSU plate!
We can't get enough Weber stuff around our house ;)

I painted flowers on an oval platter!

Ta-da! I stole this idea from a friend of mine!
I saw a plate she made there on facebook, so I tried to copy it!


How it works is you go in and they have a bunch of ceramic stuff to choose from. Then you get to paint it and they fire them and you go pick it up in a week!
We were there for almost three hours painting! It was a lot of fun though we both really liked it! There was even a "meathead" guy in there paining while we were there so anyone can do it :)




Then after we got done painting we went to prairie schooner for dinner. I hadn't been there before and I've always wanted to try it. It was fun, but a little pricey!
We were planning on going to a movie afterwards too, but since our painting took so long we didn't get done with dinner in time. I told our babysitter we would be out pretty late, but we were home by 10:30! I guess we're getting old! We can't even stay out late if we try!


Mark went to pick up our plates today! I think they turned out pretty good!


They are kind of fun! I need to take a treat somewhere on this baby now!



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Happy anniversary!! You are super talented!!! Good plate!