Saturday, July 9, 2011

Owen is a walking baby!

Do you really have to call kids toddlers once they can walk? I'm not going to. I'm not ready for Owen to be a toddler. I'm just going to call him my walking baby.
It's so funny how with the first kid you really want them to hurry and reach all these milestones, but the second time around you just want them to not grow up so fast! Owen took his first steps probably a month or so ago and now he's really getting consistent about this walking thing. I have to admit though it's pretty darn cute to see him toddling around the house! It still kind of catches me off guard! Today when I came home from work I walked into the kitchen and Owen just walked up to me and put out his arms so I'd pick him up! He's so sweet! I just love my walking baby!


This is the best video I've been able to get of him walking so far. Every time he sees an electronic device he cries until you give it to him! There have been many times when Owen has been doing something cute, but the second he sees the camera he stops what he's doing and starts crying until he gets the camera!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Walking baby sounds good to me! He is getting rid of his "one leg longer than the other limpy look" when he walks!!

Andrew said...

Oh Cool. I've been walking for like 24 years.