Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Resolutions!

Happy New Years Everyone!
Last week for Family Home Evening, we set some new years resolutions/goals for our family and as individuals to accomplish in 2011. I thought I'd share some of them!

Owen was already in bed, but I guess we could say his goals for this year would be:
-Learning to walk
-Saying his first words
-Starting nursery (I really can't believe he will be starting nursery this year! But he'll be 18 months in November!)

This year Baylee would like to:
-Ride her trike more
-Make her bed every day
-Learn to write her name
-Memorize 5 articles of faith

My goals for this year are:
-Read 8 books
-Make dinner at least 4 nights every week
-Read the Ensign cover to cover every month

Marks goals are:
-New Job
-New House
-Dog

I'll let ya know next year how we did!

We had fun celebrating the New Year!

On New Years Eve we had banana pancakes for breakfast. Jack Johnson knows what he's talking about these thing are YUMMY!
Then we had a girl from our ward come babysit and Mark and I headed off to meet his parents, his brothers Philip, his brother Andrew and Andrews wife Gwen at the Ogden temple. It was nice to do a session with family and a good way to end 2010!



Then later that night Andrew and Gwen came over. Aren't they the cutest! It's so fun to see these guys again! They live in Boston so we don't get to see them too often.



Here is our new years kiss. . . isn't Mark so lucky to have such a pretty wife :) ha ha! He looks thrilled to be kissing me! Lol!


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can't see the pictures on this one...just saying :)

Carolyn L. said...

Hey Jen, I didn't see "Make My Bed Everday" on your list!

Gwen said...

we had so much fun! thanks for playing so many games with us! miss you and the sweet kids already!