Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Time!

I can't believe another Christmas has come and gone! I love Christmas time it's so much fun! Especially with little kids! Here is a little recap of our Christmas! (ok I guess I shouldn't say little cause I just posted a millions pictures!)

We made some sugar cookies for Santa Clause and some for our neighbors. I thought thesse little snowmen turned out really cute!

The day before Christmas eve we went to see Tangled with my mom, dad, and brother! It was really cute! Baylee loved it!


After we saw Tangled we went to walk around the lights in downtown Ogden. See my car? It's the Tribute. . . Mark was at Smiths earlier that day and a 16-year-old kid ran into the bumper in the parking lot! You can't see the dent in the picture but it is right by where Mark is standing :(


Seeing the lights was fun! On Christmas eve we went to Marks parents house but I guess we didn't take any pictures!


Ok Here is Christmas Morning!


Baylee got this fun little Strawberry shortcake RC car! She's been having a blast driving it around our house!

Here is Owen chewing on a toothbrush that was in his stocking!


Santa brought Mark a new duffel bag!

I got a new scale! I love this scale it is so nice! Now I can lose all of the holiday weight I gained this year! Ha ha!


Here are my three favorite people in the whole world! I love these guys! I love Christmas!


Here is Baylee opening her last present from Santa. She was so funny this year when she was trying to decide what to ask for. At first she'd look through the ads and she just wanted everything. Then she started saying she wanted NOTHING for Christmas, "I just want nothing" she'd say! Then she started saying that Santa was going to bring new princesses. So I'm pretty sure Santa already had his other toys for her, but he pulled through at the last minute with some new princesses!

There they are! Well not quite all of them are in the picture, there are seven princesses! The one in the purple dress between Jasmine and Cinderella is Rapunzel from Tangled!


Here is Baylee with all of her Presents from Santa! In her stocking she also got Toy Story 3, lots of treats, a Zoobles, and her own mini copy of the Book of Mormon! Baylee starts Sunbeams next week so she can take her own scriptures to primary with her now! (I'm going to make a little scripture bag for her this week!)

Here is Owen with his presents from Santa! In Owens stocking he got a fun little ball toy/rattle thing, little baby food puffs, and a set of bright baby touch and feel books!


After we opened our presents we went over to my mom's house. We set up Owen's new speedway! He has been able to almost sit up for awhile now but he'd topple over after a few seconds. This toy must have inspired him though cause he's been sitting all by himself ever since!




I love those pictures of Mark and Owen playing together!


My parents gave my sister a sewing machine and they gave me a serger! I'm so excited to figure out how to use it! I still haven't taken it out of the box yet! My sister, brother, and I also got new cell phones from our parents! Thanks mom and dad you guys are the best!


Mark got a new utah Utes Jersey!
I thought that I uploaded pictures of the kids with their presents from my parents, but I guess I didn't. Baylee got a really fun princess kitchen! She's been cooking ever since. Owen got a fun little baby play table. He's really like it too! Thanks again!

After we left my parents house we went over to Marks mom and dads house. They gave Owen a really cute cement truck and Baylee got a fun Tinkerbell play set! Again we forgot to take pictures at Mark's parents house :(



Here is a video of Baylee opening a present, but I thought Owen was especially cute in it!



On Sunday night we had a Christmas program at Mark's parents house. We always have a talent show so Mark and I sang the Moldy Peaches song anyone else but you! A couple of weeks ago we were watching part of a Black Eyed Peas concert on Netflix. The guy had the whole crown waving their hand and whatever and repeating everything he said. Mark was like, "Wouldn't that be cool to be that guy!" Um, I don't think so . . . I'd just rather be someone in the back of the crowd. . . As you can tell I'm just not a performer, but Mark loves it! Ha ha! (You really don't have to watch this video. . . it's long and not that entertaining)



Here is Baylee driving her Strawberry shortcake car around.



While I'm at it I guess I'll just add another video. . . this is the Berger Christmas party!



Last one. . . I just think Owen is so cute playing with this toy!

1 comment:

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

Jen....I love all of your Christmas Pics!! I am super jealous about your serger....I have been eyeing a few! BYW if you lose any more weight you are going to blow away!! YOU have such a cute family....isn't christmas 100x's more fun with kids!!