Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mark goes out of town. . .

Mark went on a business trip to sunny Arizona last weekend! He went with Morph2o water management (aka his dad) for a water conservation conference in Phoenix.




While Mark was enjoying 70 degree temps in AZ we were enjoying plenty of this white stuff!



This was terrible packing snow but Baylee still was determined to build a snowman. I shoveled off the back patio and made a little snow pile.

She added some buttons. . .

And a hat. . . and there it is her own little snowman! She cried a few days later when she looked outside and saw that this guy had melted! She kept saying, "I don't know how to make it snow!" Life is rough.


Here Baylee and Owen are warming up from the cold. Doesn't Owen have the cutest face ever?


Baylee has started to write the letter A. It is her favorite letter to write. She can also do I and O. I've tried to get her to do B, ya know, for Baylee but she won't even try it. The other day we were looking at a book and she was kind of looking at it upside down. There was a picture of an Owl and she goes look mom it's IMO get it owl upside down kind of looks like IMO!


Right before Mark came home (like he was probably on the airplane flying back to utah) I was cleaning out my closet and Baylee asked to color her hair. I figured I needed to do something naughty while Mark was gone. Last time he left me (he went to Alaska with his dad and brothers) I painted the wall in our kitchen. Since I didn't have any walls that needed painting I figured this was a good alternative. I didn't really take an after picture but it's pretty subtle, so don't worry!


We made welcome home sign for Mark!


Mark brought home some treats! We're glad to have him back. While he was in Arizona they also got to visit his twin brother Marshall and his family. It was our nephew Carter's third brithday!

Here is a video of Carter blowing out his candles! Pretty stinking cute!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm surprised she wanted her hair colored, she's usually scared of mom when she has foil in her hair!

JenBerger said...

She said she wanted it colored then when I got out the foil she didn't want it the foil, but I talked her into it.