Friday, January 28, 2011

Mark is 29!

Happy Birthday Mark!
Mark had is 29th Birthday on January 26th! Did you miss my post with lots of cute pics of Mark? Click here!

I forgot to take a good picture of my cake! You can kind of see, it had a Utah Jazz note on it! I thought it turned out pretty cute!

The kids seemed to like the cake! Even Owen got a taste! He wiped frosting all over himself! Guess he's just practicing for that 1st birthday! (It's going to be here too soon!)



Mark got Jazz tickets and a new Jazz shirt for his birthday (he also got a new Utah shirt, but that was just cause I found one on sale). We went to dinner with our friends Phil and Melissa at the Red Iguana! Phil's birthday is on the 27th so we celebrated both of their birthdays! The food was SO good!


The Jazz played the Suprs that night. . .

The Jazz lost the game, but we got treats to make up for it! Mark and I really haven't watched very many games this year, because we don't have cable, but man it's so frustrating to see the Jazz lose! At the start of the game it was like they didn't even care! By the end they actually played better! The crowd was really into it and they got pretty close to the Spurs at the end so at least we felt like they could have won.
Deron Williams was awesome! He scored 39 points! We just need one more player who playes as hard as he does I think. Then we'd be a lot better :)
After they lost to the Lakers by 29 points the night before I really wasn't expecting them to win though, so I wasn't too disappointed! (It was funny I came home from exercising Tuesday night and the game was on the radio. Right as I pulled into the garage I heard David Lock say Jazz 38 Lakers 66 or something like that and I thought, uhh I must have heard that wrong. I walked inside and told Mark and he was like no way you must have misunderstood, but we looked up the score on my phone and it sure was 38 to 70! Crazy!



But we still love the Utah Jazz! Woohoo!

We're not even done celebrating Marks birthday yet! Lucky guys gets 3 days of birthday celebration! How did that happen? Tomorrow we are going to Temari with my parents for lunch! Have you been there? Check it out if you haven't! It's a Japanese restaurant by 40th and Washington in Ogden. It is soooooo good! They have limited seating and hours, so we're going early!


I think I might order this shrimp. . .


Yummy!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

What? You're going to Temari! So jealous! Have fun! Happy Birthday Mark!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Where is the Red Iguana?

Marshall said...

Wow Mark is old. Its good to see what you are all up to. You do such a good job on the blog thing. Hopefully we see more of you guys this year.