Sunday, January 2, 2011

Jesus Wants me for a . . . .

Well with the New Year come new changes! Our little Baylee is now out of nursery and she is a Sunbeam now! I was a little sad she's getting so big, but I'm also really excited for her. I peeked in primary a few times and it looked like she was doing really well! I also sent her to church with a stylish new scripture bag for the mini Book of Mormon she got in her Christmas stocking!


A close up of the bag. I pretty much love it! Baylee asked me to read her scriptures to her the other day, so I started, "I Nephi having. . . " Baylee said, "What's a Nephi!" Looks like she has a lot to learn. I'm so excited to teach her!
This year, Mark and I have decided to have family home evening lessons that go along with the 2011 primary sharing time outline. I was trying to come up with a schedule for our family home evening for next year and it pretty much covered everything I was thinking we needed to have lessons on, and it will reinforce what she learns at church on Sunday.
I think I'm going to also start a Family Home Evening Blog. I think I'll post what my plan is for FHE then post how it went. I made the blog the other night but I haven't posted anything yet. I think I'll make my first post tomorrow, but it will really just be a work in progress :)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a cute bag! You are awesome! Yea for your FHE schedule! Again, you're awesome! I love Baylee! I love it when they ask questions like that!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

Jen....

Scarlett missed the Sunbeam class by a couple of months....I am kind of sad she is not in primary with me yet! Baylee looks darling and you need to show me how you made that darling bag,....I swear you are miss crafty USA! And I am also very excited about your FHE blog....what is the link?

Laura G said...

I started a FHE Journal the other day. A blog would be better because then I can print it out eh. Duh, good idea. Darling little bad! Nephi question was too cute.