Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy 29th Birthday Mark

Mark turns 29 today! Yeah!
Here is a look back. . .
(I totally stole this idea from my friend Emily! Thanks Em!)
(These pictures are not in any kind of order)

When Mark was little he lived in Pullman Washington while his dad was going to Washington State to get his PHD. They had 8 people in their family and they lived in a three bedroom apartment! Yikes!


Marshall, Phil, Mark, Micah

Baby Andrew (So cute!), Mark, Marshall


Does this look like Baylee?


Mark, Marshall (I think)

Love the shorts!






Playing soccer!

Marshall, Mark, Micah, Philip

I'm not sure but I think it's Marshall, someone I don't know, Mark


Marshall, Melanee, Mark, Phil

Marshall, Geoff, Seth, Ben, Mark



I think this is before Mark's brother Matt left on his mission. There has to be a story I've never heard here. Mark and Andrew both have injured eyes!



Yellowstone!

Mark, Marshall


Mark having an egg yolk mask with his mission comps.




Mark and his mission president and his wife!

Mark's Senior picture!


I think he was a junior here, but I'm not sure.


Yeah for Ogden High Football!
Isn't Mark a babe! :)

Happy Birthday Mark! I love you!

Thanks to my father-in-law Phil for scanning these for me!

2 comments:

mark berger said...

Matt got set apart as a missionary on Holloween. Those black eyes are part of our costumes. lol

Gwen said...

happy b day mark! thanks jena for those ridiculously cute photos!!! baylee really does look like mark! i can't wait to have little andrews! so freaking cute!!