Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Camping at Timpanogos!

We went camping with the Laird side of the family last week! It was pretty rainy, but still lots of fun! We went to the Timpooneke campground by Mt Timpanogos.


Owen practiced driving while we waited out the rainstorms!
He thinks he's so big!


At least the rain gave the kids and grandpa puddles to splash in!


Baylee and Owen loved playing in the tent!


Baylee slept in the tent with Mark. She was so excited, Mark said she wouldn't stop talking until she fell asleep! She kept asking him what he was thinking and she said, "Daddy I just can't stop thinking!"


Owen thought the tent was fun until it was time to sleep in it! Then he wanted nothing to do with it! So Owen and I slept in the car. We shared a pillow and he slept pretty good, better than I did :)


The next morning we went and hiked up to Timpanogos cave. Owen was my hiking buddy!


Karla, Steph, and me before the hike!


Baylee and Owen getting hydrated!


We made it! It was a lot harder hike than I remember it being. I guess last time I went I didn't have a 23 lb baby to carry!
It was fun though!
Also, it was a good thing Uncle Brian was there!
Baylee wouldn't have made it up without him!


Here is the whole Laird clan! I love my family!


Owen and me in the cave!


Baylee, Daddy, Owen and, Mommy!


The cave is pretty amazing! You're not supposed to touch the walls, so of course when Baylee heard this it became a huge temptation for her! I think she got out of there without touching too many things though!


Cute couples! Steph and Matt and Brian and Karla!



Grandma and Grandpa and Baylee after we made it out of the cave!


1 comment:

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

That looks like a fun trip! That is so weird/Funny that your little owen would not sleep in the tent...I wonder why? Kids are so silly sometimes!