Monday, August 22, 2011

Berger Reunion 2011

I thought this blog post could use a few more pictures so I just added some that I found on my phone! When you scroll down and see all of the pictures I think you'll agree with me ;)
So, the first 3 are kind of out of order. . .
We went to Park City with Mark's family.

Here we are on the gondola!


There is a 7-eleven pretty close to the condo that we stay in. We walked down there one night and got slurpee's.



Owen LOVED his slurpee! I thought we could get one that he and I could share. I tried to hold it for him, but he took it from me. Then, while he was holding it, I got my straw and took a sip. He started screaming, took my straw from me, and threw it on the ground!
I guess we don't share slurpee's with this kid!

OK here is my original post. . .


We had a reunion with Mark's family in Park City last week! It was lots of fun! We went shopping, swimming, took a ride on the gondola, but mostly we just hung out and had fun with family!


We got to see Gwen and Andrew! They live in Boston, so we only get to see them a couple of times a year! Aren't they cute?


Owen and baby Jacob got to hang out a little!
Jacob lives in Arizona, so we don't see him very often either!


Mark and Marshall getting ready to go fishing!


This was Baylee's first time fishing and I think she had lots of fun!
But, I think she had fun running around in the mud and not actually fishing :)


All the boys took their kids fishing.
There's Carter, Marshall, Micah, Beau, Baylee and Mark
Papa, Andrew, and Philip went too, but I don't have a picture of them.


At the annual Berger talent show (which, I think, has actually become semi-annual because we just had one at Christmas time) I blew bubbles.


The kids loved it! Look at how excited Carter is in this picture!
So cute!


I'm so accomplished :)


Owen and Baylee blew milk bubbles for their talent!


Me reading a bedtime story to Baylee, Carter, and Beau!


We spent lots of time swimming.
Baylee loves the hot tub! She didn't want to get out of it!

Mark threw Baylee to me in the pool. She did it a couple of times, but then she was done.
Carter and Beau however thought it was so fun! They wanted to do it over and over again!


Here is Mark throwing Carter to me!


I caught him!
Does this make me the funnest aunt ever?
I think so.


Baylee in her floatie!


Mommy and Owen!


Mark and Andrew relaxing by the pool!


Baylee, Mommy, and Owen!


Baylee and Carter!


Mark and I took Baylee to main street.
Owen was napping so we left him at the condo with Nana.



We went and got caramel apples at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory!


Mark and Andrew and the employee stirring the caramel!


Baylee got an ice cream cone instead of an apple!
I had a taste of her ice cream and it was SOOO good!


Mark, Baylee, Papa, Gwen, and Andrew.
This was right after Baylee's ice cream fell into Mark's hand!



Mommy and Baylee on the pink bench!


We stopped by the family history center for the Church.
There's a big tree in there.


Andrew and Gwen.


Aunt Brittney reading a bedtime story to Baylee and Carter. We tried letting Baylee and Carter sleep together the last night, but they never could settle down and fall asleep!


Owen ready for Church on our last day there!


Baylee also ready for church, but not looking at the camera!


Andrew and Mark saying bye!

It's always a good time in Park City with the Bergers! I think this is the 5th year we've gone! Thanks Phil and Melanee!



No comments: