Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Swag Bucks. . . .

Have you heard of swagbucks before? Well, I follow freebies2deals on facebook and I saw it mentioned on there before. The girl who does freebies2deals said she knows people who pay for their Christmas by earning swagbucks. I don't really know if that is possible, but I now have over 1,000 swagbucks. Impressive, I know. That's enough for a $10 gift card to amazon.com or you can choose from a bunch of other prizes. I think I'm going to keep saving for more amazon giftcards though.
Basically swagbucks is a search engine, but sometimes when you search for things it will say you won 7 swagbucks or whatever. There are also other ways to earn swagbucks. I started Mark on swagbucks and he likes to play crusher. You can enter tournaments and if you win you can win swagbucks. I usually lose though, so I don't play games :) You can print coupons from swagbucks and then when you redeem them at a local store you get 10 swagbucks added to your account. Also if you ever buy anything from groupon or a daily deal sight like that you can usually get swagbucks for it. You can also get referals, then when your referals get swagbucks you get more swagbucks. That is why I'm blogging about this. So if you're interested (and who wouldn't be after this riveting post) click here.

No comments: