Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter eggs, eggs, and more eggs!

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter!
We were very busy hunting eggs this year!

We stared out on Saturday morning at the Uintah Easter egg hunt! It's a really fun one and the eggs go FAST! It's also extremely well organized! (My mom is in charge of it.)


It was a pretty cold day, but that didn't stop Baylee from playing on the playground! It did make her not want to get her picture taken with us and the giant bunny, but I made her!



I had all day Saturday off of work so after the egg hunt we went to my mom's house for lunch and more egg hunting fun! Owen had his own egg hunt! See the cute sporty ball eggs my mom got for him? He also got to taste his first peep! Yum!


Baylee found the eggs Grandma hid for her around the house! Then she got to eat a peep too!


Then my mom had an egg hunt for her kids and their spouses. Each couple got to find two silver eggs! They were filled with CASH! Mark and I were the first to find our eggs so I declared us winners!


Then we colored eggs! Always more exciting to do this when Baylee is around! She spilled a whole cup of egg dye! Oops!

Here are all of our beautiful eggs! Baylee stared crying today because she wanted to eat her Baylee egg, but I made deviled eggs with it last night! So sad! I'll have to remember that for next year, so she can eat her own egg!


Easter morning was lots of fun! We have 9 a.m. church so we got the kids all dressed before we went downstairs! No one had to tell Owen which basket the Easter bunny left for him! He crawled right over to the one with the trucks in it! Baylee got her first Barbie and Ken dolls!


After church we went over to Mark's parents house for Easter dinner. Then we had another egg hunt with Baylee and Owen's cousin Beau!
After dinner I took the kids outside to take pictures of them in their Easter clothes. I tried to get Baylee changed into pants and a tee shirt for the egg hunt, but she put her dress back on over it! I was freaking out the whole time because it was pretty muddy! I finally got her to take the dress off at the end of the hunt so she could play outside!

1 comment:

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

What fun pics! Looks like you had a very eventful weekend! Too bad it wasn't warmer hu!