Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Owen's First Birthday!

Owen is one! We had lots of fun celebrating our little guy's 1st Birthday!
This was the invite to his party!

We had his party on Sunday, but his birthday was on Thursday so we had a lot of cake and presents this week!

We went to the park because it was finally a nice warm day!
(Too bad that didn't last!)


On Friday I took Owen around town to take some one-year-old birthday pictures!

I love this sweet little guy!


Then our party with all of the family was fun! My friend helped me decorate a big football field cake for Owen then his little cake was a football!
Owen was totally spoiled with presents this year! Grandma and Grandpa gave him a new wagon and Nana and Papa gave him a sand/water table! Now if it will ever warm up we'll be happy to use them!
It was a perfect kite flying day! I bought Baylee a kite a few weeks ago so I was excited to use it, but Baylee was worried that it would blow away! So she made us keep it inside!



Happy Birthday Owen! We love you so much!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh I love him! Look how good he was for you to take all those pictures in different outfits...he's such a cute guy!