Sunday, February 20, 2011

Will you be my Valentine?

Here is how we celebrated valentine's day this year!
(pictures are slightly out of order)


I requested new running shoes for my valentine's present this year!
Thanks Mark!


Nothing better than a little Valentine dessert!



I made the kids heart shaped pink pancakes for breakfast!
Owen loved it!



Happy Valentine's to my two sweet kidos!


I never know what to give Mark for Valentine's day. This year I did my grocery shopping at Costco on Valentine's day so Mark got a huge thing of Red Vines and Oreo's. Nothing says love like cookies and licorice. Baylee was also pretty excited about Mark's treats!



Baylee got a few chocolates and a book called "How to be a Princess."


Owen got a puppy!

Baylee has already tried to claim Owen's puppy as her own. The other day I heard her asking him if she could have it. She told me Owen told her she could have his puppy. I told her he's not old enough to giver her his toys! :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Owen is soooo happy! Such a cutie! Gotta love Baylee's attempt at getting Owen's toy...best "oldest child" move in the book!