Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Owen is 9 months old!

I took Owen in for his 9 month well child check today! He's doing really well!
Here's my handsome boy! Oops missing a shoe in this one :)


Love this cute face!
Owen is now:
21 lbs 3 oz surprisingly he's only in the 57th percentile for weight.
I would have guess he was much bigger :)
29 1/2 inches his hight is in the 79th percentile, so he's pretty tall!
His head circumference is 46 cm. That's the 67th percentile.



(Can you tell which child I dress and which child picks out her own clothes? Yesterday she wanted to wear all white and today was all pink.)
This morning I was getting ready to take Owen to the doctor so I put him in the pack and play in Baylee's room. Baylee came out in the hall and said, "Mom come quickly!" So I went in there and Baylee had climbed back in the pack and play to give Owen a "little haircut." He seemed to like it :)
(Those are plastic scissors they don't really cut anything!)

Owen has always been such a happy little boy! We just love him so much!
Mark's pretty proud because he has started saying dada! Of course we all know it's because dada is easier to say than mama ;)



2 comments:

KFinley said...

He's adorable! You are so lucky to have such cute kids!

Stephanie said...

Ah, I LOVE him! He's got to be the cutest/happiest baby ever! He's so happy! And see, he's really not that big...Baylee was just that small :) She's sounds like a good big sister...helping her brother talk!