Monday, November 22, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards!

I have my holiday cards designed already this year! Usually I start getting Christmas cards in the mail in December and I think, "I want to send out Christmas Cards!" But, by that time it's usually too late so I never get it done.
This year after I took pictures of my kids, I went to shutterfly.com and designed my own Card! It was so fun, fast, and easy! There were so many fun styles and designs to choose from! I actually designed like 8 cards. Now I just have to pick my favorite!
Shutterfly has free photo storage! They guarantee your satisfaction and you can pick up your photos at Target, Walgreens, or CVS in an hour! So easy, fast, and convenient!
Right after my last post I clicked on my friends blog and saw that she had a link to get an awesome freebie from shutterfly! That's right 50 free holiday cards from shutterfly if you have a blog! So enjoy!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi Jen, it's Sarah. Thanks for the link to free Christmas cards!! I was just thinking that I needed to get going on those.
Remember last year when you said you had a bro/sis-in-law that lived in Boston, and that they might let us stay a night or so? Do you think they really would? Do they even still live there? I'm registered for Boston again, but need to make it low-budget, so I'm just exploring my options...email me at sarahgranata@yahoo.com to tell me if you think it'd work, or if it's too weird since I don't really know them! Thanks!