Friday, November 19, 2010

My first photo shoot!

So my sweet husband Mark got me my first Digital SLR for mothers day last May. I've been using it just to take normal pictures, but I took the kids out for my first ever photo shoot today! It was lots of fun and here is what I got :)

My happy boy was not giving me his good smiles! It's ok though cause this face is adorable anyway!

Very serious!

Finally a smile!

I love this of Baylee! See her cute skirt? I made it!


Throwing leaves!

Another cute Owen face!

I love this one of him!

The two of them!

Sweet!

No smiles!

Awe! Sweet kisses!

This is one of my faves!

I plan on putting these on our Christmas cards! That is if I ever get around to making them and mailing them out!

2 comments:

The Zaugg family said...

you did great jena!!!!

The Averys said...

Cute Pics! What a fun hobby!