Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Mark and I weren't planning on dressing up for Halloween this year but then Mark found this tutorial on youtube and I just had to make it! Plus we had a ward Halloween party to wear our costumes too.

Mark was the mad hatter and I was Alice! Baylee was a witch and Owen was a dragon! (Grandma was nice enough to buy their cute costumes!)

Here is Mark in all of his mad hatter glory!

About an hour before our Ward Halloween party started Baylee was playing with play dough downstairs. I was upstairs and heard a big thud. Apparently she was sitting on her play dough to smash it flat and she fell off of the counter and hit her head.
At first I just assumed she had fallen off of the chair. She was acting really sleepy so that made me think that maybe she had hit her head when she fell. When I was putting her play dough away I notice imprints on it that looked like clothes, so I asked her if she was sitting on her play dough when she fell! She was fine, but she was not very happy at the party and she just wanted to go home! We were about to just leave but people were getting their candy out for the trunk or treat so when she noticed that she decided to stay. She loved trunk or treating!

Here's my little dragon! He stayed by the car with Mark to help pass out candy!









Baylee loves candy! The next morning when she woke up the first thing she said was, "Candy, candy, candy!"
Our ward party was on Friday so we also took her trick or treating around my mom's neighborhood on Saturday.
Here she is after trick or treating. This was her first time having fun dip!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hahahahahahahaha!! Looks like she decided the dipping part wasn't as efficient. Licking sugar off the table is a much better way of doing it! LOVE your costumes! You're so talented!

Gwen said...

you guys looked amazing!!! great job on the costumes!! halloween is so much fun!

The Averys said...

Great job on those costumes! How fun!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

Mark Totally looks the part...it's almost freaky! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween! You are so talented with all of your sewing projects!

Andrew said...

Great job on the costumes. I think mark sent me like 100 picture messages from his phone in the week preceding Halloween.