Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween Playdate!

We invited a couple of cute tricker treaters over for a play date the other day!
When Mark and I first got married we lived in Ogden and were in the Sullivan Hollow 2nd ward! It was such a fun ward and we were sad to leave it. While we were in that ward we made some good friends, the Jensens, and the Hiatts! We hadn't seen each other in awhile so I invited them over for a little Halloween play date the other day!


We had mummy hot dogs! Yummy! They are easy to make and surprisingly delicious. Click here for the recipe!

Then I made some monster mouths! Eww scary huh! Baylee loved these and she still talks about eating them!

Then I made a veggie tray and colored my ranch dressing orange to patch the pumpkin!

Then we ate spiders and eyeballs for dessert! The spiders are easy enough to figure out right? I just used white chocolate to glue the eye's on. Then the eye balls were supposed to be vanilla wafers but I found some chocolate filled cookies at Target so I thought filled eyeballs would be better :) I just put melted white chocolate on top of those. Then I colored some white chocolate blue and put a brown mini M&M in the middle.

That was one lunch this little witch gobbled up!

I think all of the kids liked it! I forgot to buy Halloween plates so we had to use leftover pink ones from Baylee's birthday. . . oh well!

Then here are all of the babies socializing in the living room!

It sure wore out this little witch!



3 comments:

Carolyn L. said...

So FUN! Baylee is lucky to have a PARTY Mom :) I love the inclusion of the picture of the three babies socializing in the living room.

Stephanie said...

You are seriously the cutest mom! You're so creative, I love it! I think it's awesome that each of you has a baby so they can socialize too.

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

Jen,
Baylee is so cute singing that song! Love it....fun playdate idea!