Monday, May 7, 2012

April 11

I turned 27 this year. 
My birthday was lots of fun! 
 Mark and the kids took me to Chili's and got me a yummy cake!

I love Owen in this picture :)

My Birthday was very rainy! 


The weekend after my birthday we went with our friends Phil and Melissa, and my sister and her husband Steph and Matt to the City Creek Center!
We ate at the Cheese Cake factory! I'm seriously thinking about getting job there, then I can try everything on the menu. So yummy! 


I thought I'd just add these pictures at the end of this post.
It doesn't have anything to do with my Birthday, but Baylee made this cool chalk drawing on our back patio.

My mom sings this song to Baylee:
In a cabin in the woods
Little man by the window stood
Saw a rabbit hopping by
Knocking at his door
"Help me, help me, help",he cried
Or the hunter will shoot me dead
Little rabbit come inside
Safely to abide

Baylee said the picture is of the hunter and the bunny! 

Pretty smart little girl :)






No comments: