Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Baby Animals and Easter!

We went to Baby Animal days this year!
Baylee and I went two years ago when I was pregnant with Owen! 
I can't believe two short years later he's already so big :)

We went with some friends in our ward this year! 

We held baby chicks!

They were so cute! 

We cuddled baby bunnies! 
This little bunny kept trying to get out of Baylee's arms! 

This little bunny was much easier to hold!  

We waited in a really really long line to ride the train! 

Baylee and her little friend Brylie wanted to ride in the "jail" part of the train! 

We waiting in another really really long line to ride pony's! 

Baylee and Owen thought it was lots of fun though!
They had baby bears, but we didn't wait in line to see them. 
It was another really really long line and the kids were too tired! 
I was sad though, cause when we went two years ago the baby bears were so cute! 
But, there wasn't a line to see them two years ago, so that was nice. 

 I had to work on Saturday this year, so I missed the kids Easter egg hunt in Uintah, and the one at my mom's. So, I don't have pictures of that, but they did have a lot of fun on Saturday!
Sad I missed it!
On Easter morning the 
Easter Bunny brought bikes, baskets, and pillow pets! 

Checking out the goodies!  

Owen trying out his new wheels!  

Baylee loves her princess bike. She is still trying to figure out how to pedal it though! 
We're working on it :) 


No comments: