Monday, May 7, 2012

Fish Pond Preschool Trip!

We went on a field trip with Baylee's preschool class to the fish farm in North Ogden!

Owen and Baylee loved feeding the fish!


After we fed the fish for awhile we finally got brave and got a fishing poll so we could catch one!

We caught two fish, but I only took a picture of this one!
It flipped off the hook, so I didn't have to take it off by myself.
The second one was stuck on the hook.
Luckily I found someone to take it off the hook for me! 
The second the fish got one the line Baylee dropped her poll and went running!
I wish I had gotten video of it, it was pretty hilarious!

They had a gumball machine and candy machines at the fish farm.
I thought that was kind of gross, but
I made the kids wash their hands really well before I'd buy them any!



No comments: