Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Fun!

 Halloween was lots of fun this year! 

Owen was a puppy! 

 Baylee was a bumble bee! 



We had a Halloween party at our house for some of the kids in our neighborhood!
I kept finding fun Halloween treats on pinterest and I wanted to try some out! 
Emmy the princess, Rylie the kitty, Baylee the bee, and Calee the fairy!
I thought we could let little kids (like Owen's age) sit at the princess table, but all of the little girls flocked to it when I pulled it out of the closet.  I was lucky there are only 4 little girls, so no one got left out!  

Rylie, Baylee, and Tayson were the only ones who wanted to do the doughnut on a string game!   


Then Owen came along to get in on the action!  


This picture cracks me up!   



We played pin the face on the pumpkin 
and ghost bowling (no pictures of the bowling).   

We carved pumpkins a few days before Halloween! 
Getting ready to paint/carve pumpkins!  


 I spray painted Baylee's pumpkin and then let her put glitter on it.  
She had a lot of fun with it.  Then she still wanted to carve it, so I carved it for her.  
I should have carved it first then did the paint and glitter, but it still turned out pretty fun! 

I gave Owen some water color paints for his pumpkin!   


 On Halloween I saw on Facebook that Lee's marketplace was having a trick-or-treat.  
I took the kids up there and I was really glad I did!  They had lots of good treats for them like string cheese, little bags of carrots, toothbrushes, chocolate milk, and candy! 

It was lots of fun trick or treating at a grocery store!  


Here is Baylee holding her finished pumpkin!  


Me trying to get a picture with the kids.  
I only got one in the picture and he's not even looking at the camera! 


They were only slightly more cooperative for a picture with daddy!   


Here is our family of pumpkins! Baylee was disappointed that mine did not have any paint on it. Mark ended up only carving a spider and painting a spider web because his pumpkin had a freakishly hard shell on it!  


Owen, Beau, Baylee
We stopped by nana and papa's house! Beau was just getting back from trick-or-treating!  


Baylee and Owen were so fun to take trick-or-treating! 
Baylee would run from house to house! It was so funny! When we were leaving the house in the picture she yelled "Thanks! And we love your pumpkins!"

We went to trick-or-treat at grandma and grandpa's house too.  They give out full size candy bars, so it's worth the drive :)

 Owen had some chocolate with his whole milk when we got home.  


Baylee wanted some milk, but when we got the skim milk out we noticed a dead fly floating in it!   
She doesn't like whole milk, so she had to go without milk! 
We thought it was a pretty gross Halloween trick! 

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh I love your children! Baylee is too funny! They are so much fun, and so adorable!!

Gwen said...

owen is the cutest ever!!!! i love that picture of him next to the pumpkins!