Saturday, June 25, 2011

We love Mark! Beards and all!

My kids are so lucky to have such a wonderful father! We loved celebrating him on Father's day last week! Baylee was so cute at Church when she went up on the stand to sing with the primary kids. She saw Mark and she signed "I love you" to him. It was adorable.
Then Mark helped Baylee give her first talk in primary and she did great it was so cute! That made Mark's father's day special! Also in primary Baylee's teachers had the kids answer a little questionnaire about their dads. I wanted to share her answers they were kid of funny:


(I'll put quotes around her answers)
My dad has "green" colored eyes, and "brown" colored hair. (She got that right)
My dad is "60" years old. (She must have gotten daddy confused with papa and grandpa!)
My dad loves to: "stay downstairs" (I thought that was a funny answer!)
My dad doesn't like to: "My dad doesn't like what I give him" (not sure where that answer came from.)
The best thing about my dad is: "I like my dad!"
I know my dad love me because: "A hug and kisses!"




This is my little tribute to Mark. . .
Mark loves to grow beards. They are not my favorite thing, but I do kind of find it funny because he's so proud of his beards and they make him happy. The other day I was looking at old pictures on our computer and I thought I should share some of the awesome (his word) beards Mark has had since we have been married. Love you Mark :)


One of his smaller beards. This picture was at the airport waiting for my brother to get home from his mission.
This was at a parade. Probably for the 4th of July, but I can't remember for sure.

Here is a pretty awesome beard :) This was swimming at Lava hot springs.

This was Marks beard when he went to Alaska with his dad and some of his brothers. It was probably his best beard ever.

Here is his beard for the Vegas water conference we went to last October.

This is a nice one! (How do you depict sarcasm while typing? Should I wink? ;) )



Not sure what this beard was for. . . it could have been the start of the Alaska beard.

Ahhh! This one is great. When Mark came home from Alaska I was pretty excited for him to shave off his beard. He walked out of the bathroom looking like this! He just shaved off the mustache part! I think he actually left it like this for work the next day!




Here is Mark back in Alaska with his dad and his beard!



This was on our trip to Arizona this year. I guess it was pretty small after looking at those Alaska beard pics.



This one I actually kind of like. It's more of a goatee. This was Mark's last day at ORS by the way.



Not sure what this was. . . but it's a good one to end on.




Anyways, I truly am lucky to have such a wonderful husband! He keeps me entertained! He is a great dad to Baylee and Owen. We all love him so much!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Jealous. I love beards too! I can't wait to grow mine out for Christmas.