Sunday, June 12, 2011

A few words from Baylee. . .

Mark always tells Baylee that she needs to eat more food so she can grow big. The other day she said to him, "Daddy, mom is not as big as you. . . I think mom has got to eat a little more food!"

While jumping from couch to couch, "They call me Supergirl!"

I was looking at some of Owen's birthday pictures and there was one with a cake/frosting hand print on his face. Baylee saw it and said, "There's a clue on his face!" (She loves blues clues!)

Baylee always tell me that she isn't big or little she is just medium!

Mark was eating a grilled cheese sandwich one night and I said to Baylee, "Do you want a grilled cheese sandwich like daddy?" Baylee yells at Mark, "But daddy you're not a girl! You're a boy!" (She thought I said girl cheese! She still thinks when you say grilled cheese you're saying girl cheese! Mark is supposed to eat boy cheese!)

Mark was growing a beard before our trip to Arizona, I was telling him he needed to shave it and he said, "I'm like Thor." Baylee heard him and said, "Daddy you're not four!" Then she says to me, "Mom, tell daddy how old he is!" (don't miss my Arizona trip blog click here)

I made a baked chicken for dinner one night. Baylee ate both of the drumsticks. I asked her if she wanted a wing and she goes, "Mom, it must be a flying dinosaur! Maybe it's a flying ladybug!" I'm pretty sure I told her we were eating chicken. . . not dinosaurs or ladybugs!

Today at church Baylee got assigned to give the talk for next week in primary. I said to her, "Baylee do you have to give a talk about being baptized?" She goes, "No! about bad guys!" Then she started talking about burying swords so I'm pretty sure they talked about the anti Nephi Lehi's in Sunbeams today

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

We talked about Anti Nephi Lehi's today in primary too! The "blue's clue' and 'girl cheese' had me laughing pretty good. She's a cute girl.

Gwen said...

ahhh! that is too freaking cute! can't wait to see her!