Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Random pictures in random order!

These are the flowers my mom's office sent me! I thought that was really nice of them. They have heard my mom tell my c section recovery horror story over and over again!
The other day baylee turned on the water and just climbed in. She's out of control!
Owen asleep! Yes he has to sleep on pink blankets sometimes. . . I guess that's what happens when you have a sister.
When Baylee saw him in this outfit she said, "His shirt is so cute!" Lol
My little guy!
Owen looks like Mark!
And so does Baylee!


When I took this picture Baylee insisted on having the bar on the bouncer. I tried to take it off but she put it back on.
I love that sweet face!
Even their feet look alike!
Baylee ready to go swimming!
Owen came to visit me at the hospital. (So did Baylee we just didn't take a picture)

At my mom's house! I was asleep when Baylee got there! I was so excited to see her again!


Update: I still have my drains in. I had a CT scan on Monday and the doctor said their was a decrease in fluid but he still wants me to keep the drains in longer. I have an appointment with him next Wednesday so we'll see if he says I can have them out or if I have to have another CT scan first or if he'll make me keep them in forever :(
I guess I just need to learn patience or something. I've already had them in two weeks what's another week or two? I guess it's good he's being cautious because I really want to make sure all of the infection is gone because I sure don't want it to come back!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think Baylee's feet look like your feet if that makes you feel better :)

Jenn said...

What an awful ordeal!...do you think you are going to have a "scheduled c-section" for the next baby..? ;-) I'm totally teasing you! I just remember our little convo in the hospital. I really REALLY hope you get your drains out soon so you can get 100% back to normal. Oh and Alex has gotten in the bath fully clothed before also. Kids! Cant wait to see your Owen again.

The Zaugg family said...

jena, i love the picture of baylee in the tub ha ha so cute. owen is adorable!!! i hope you get better soon. what can i do for ya?

Gwen said...

thanks for the pictures, they are amazing!! i am so glad you are better now :)