Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Back in the hospital!

Well I'm back in the hospital! Crazy!
I went in for a doctor's appointment yesterday and I really wasn't expecting to be hospitalized but I'm glad that they are taking this seriously and hopefully we'll be able to get it taken care of and when I go home I'll finally feel better and feel like I can take care of my two sweet kids!
I had a CAT scan last night and they found 3 pockets of fluid in my pelvis area so they are deciding this morning if they can poke my stomach and drain them somehow. If not then my doctor said he'll wait a couple more days and let me stay on IV antibiotics then he will do some surgery and open me up and clear it out. So I'm hoping the drain will work so I won' t have to have surgery again!
Anyways this has been crazy! I'm so grateful for my parents and my brother and my in-laws for taking such good care of our kids!

4 comments:

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

Jen! O my goodness! I had no idea what is happening! I hope they finally get things figured out so you can get better...holy cow!! Let me know if I can be any help! I can make you guys a yummy dinner if you need!

The Averys said...

So sorry to hear about your health problems, Jena. Hopefully you guys can get taken care of and start feeling better soon! You're kiddos are so cute. I love that little movie you added.

Harmony said...

Jen you need to get better! Let me know if there is anything I can do!

Gwen said...

jena, we are praying for you. i really really hope this all gets worked out.
love
andrew&gwen