Thursday, February 16, 2012

90th Birthday!

Happy 90th Birthday Grandpa! 
My Grandpa turned 90 on February 4th! 

We went to Idaho to visit him for his birthday! 
He always has candy ready for his great-grandkids! 

He's such a good great-grandpa! 
My kids love him! 

We had a party to celebrate! 
Here he is with all of the great-grand kids that would pose for a picture! 

Me, Hillary, Stephanie, Kristal! 
My fun cousins and my sister! 

Grandpa with his grand kids and great-grand kids!

Grandpa Mitchell and his grand kids!
Front Row: Ross, Ben, Brian, Grandpa, Hillary, Jen
Back Row: Jordan, Lance, Kyle, Natalie, Michelle, Kristal, Lindy, Stephanie
There were only two grand kids that couldn't make it. 
One lives in Germany and the other lives in China!

Here are all of the grand kids and grand kids in-laws. 

My Brother Brian keeping the kids entertained!

Baylee made friends with her second cousins really fast! 


Brian, Karla, Steph

Jordan and Amanda



 







 

 

 





My Grandpa with his kids! 
Reese, Diane, Grandpa, Marilyn, Carolyn 
(my mom and her sisters didn't even plan to wear the same sweater!)













So many pictures!
What a great guy! I love my grandpa! 

No comments: