Tuesday, September 28, 2010

We can't believe it. . . but Baylee is three!

I've been working on this blog post for about two weeks! Both of our computers have a lame virus! UGH!!! So it's taken me awhile to get this done.
Baylee turned 3 on September 21st! The Saturday before her birthday we had a fun princess party!

This is what happens when I can't fall back asleep after getting up in the middle of the night with Owen . . . I get these ideas. . . I had an idea to make a big cardboard castle to have at her party. I googled it and found a plan to make this one! Mark is such a sweet dad he was really excited about making it for his little girl!


I think it turned out great and the kids loved it!

Baylee is too spoiled! She got lots of fun presents! One of her favorite is this princess tea set!

This is singing happy birthday!



Here is Owen getting his presents from Grandma after the party! ha ha!

Mark and his awesome castle!


New princess shoes!

New pajamas!


Baylee and Owen in their monkey pajamas!



Here is her birthday door!

Baylee and Owen!

I took Baylee to play at the treehouse for a couple of hours on her birthday! Then when Mark got home we had cake and ice cream after dinner.





1 comment:

Jenn said...

Her party was so cute and fun! I hope she remembers how she had that huge pink princess castle! :)