Friday, September 17, 2010

Catch up. . .

I'm WAY behind on blogging. So here we go. . .

Baylee and I made homemade finger paints a couple of weeks ago!
I found a recipe online and it was pretty fun!

Like always Baylee was excited to help me!

She helped stir everything together.

Then I distracted her with colored water while I cooked it on the stove.

This is what it looked like. I think I made it a little too thick because Baylee spilled some water when she was pouring it in. I'll have to add a little extra next time.

I divided it up into three cups. . .

added a little food coloring. . .

and we had minutes (baylee has short attention span) of messy fun!

ha ha love this pic!

I stuck Owen's feet in!

Here is Baylee's beautiful creation!

I also made Baylee a new skirt that week! I love it!

She did not want to cooperate for pics though.

Baylee cut her hair that week too! It was kind of funny I had bought her some new conditioner so I showed it to her and she wanted some. I gave her a little bit and she stuck it in the back of her hair.

It was the Utes first football game that day so Mark stopped at his parents to watch it. I was trying to get ready to go over and Baylee came up stairs with the her little scissors. I just took them away from her and put them up high cause I only let her use them when I'm around.

We went over to Mark's parent's house and I noticed a long hair hanging from the back of Baylee's hair. I had just cut her hair the day before, so I thought maybe I had missed a piece. I pulled on it and it came out of her hair! Then every hair I pulled on came out! So I got a brush and combed through the conditioner in her hair and got a wad of hair out!

She had cut her hair at our house but it stayed in her hair because of the conditioner she had put in the back of her hair!

See the little piece of hair sticking up. Luckily her hair hides it pretty well! I'm just glad it wasn't in the front!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Haha, so glad all that work could provide minutes of fun! Jokes...making it was part of the fun I'm sure. That seems like a fun idea!