Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Graduation Daddy!

We celebrated Mark's graduation on Friday! He finished all of his classes back in December but the University of Utah only has a graduation ceremony in the spring. Mark has a "man crush" on Jon Huntsman Jr and Ambassador Huntsman just happened to be the keynote speaker at the commencement ceremony. He gave a very good speech!
Here is Mark walking into the arena! I got a picture of the jumbo tron just in time! The students graduating with Masters degrees got to sit on the floor so we had a good view of him. I thought that was pretty cool!

Ok now the pictures are out of order but I don't want to download them again. This was dinner after we left the U. We stopped at Boston's in Layton to eat. My mom and I both got Mark Garmin Nuvi's!

This was during Convocations! The Master of Public Administration program is in the college of Social and Behavioral Science and they had a ton of graduates!

This was Mark with Rick Green the director of the program.
Here is Baylee at the luncheon we went to between the commencement and convocations.

This is Jon Huntsman speaking at commencement!





This is Baylee during the convocation!

4 comments:

Gwen said...

congrats, mark!! i don't understand why you are wearing a necklace...

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

yahoo!! I bet you are excited to finally have your hubby done with school!! What a great accomplishment!

Stephanie said...

Congrats Mark! I didn't see you on the jumbo tron thing...good job getting that picture jen!!

mark berger said...

Gwen, my dad bought it for me for some reason! lol.