Sunday, March 28, 2010

Shoes

Just about every Sunday while I'm getting ready (it's just about the only day that I get ready these days except for Saturday when I go to work) Baylee will bring me this pair of pink shoes that I got for my sisters wedding. She'll say, "Wear these shoes mommy!" Not that I would wear heals while pregnant anyways since your equilibrium is already off, but I can't wear these shoes because my feet are so huge! They just don't fit!
I can't really wear any of my shoes lately. I think I'm down to two pairs! At least it's finally getting warm enough to wear flip flops again! That's what will get me through the next six weeks! I don't remember my feet getting so big while I was pregnant with Baylee but maybe that's just because I was pregnant with her mostly during spring and summer so I just wore flip flops anyway!
I keep forgetting to have Mark take a picture of me on the rare occasion that I do get dressed and put make-up on! Next time I do I'll have him take a picture and I'll post it so you can all see how big I am :)

Someday I'll wear those shoes again!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

i can't wait for the little berger boy to be born!! you sacrifice so much of yourself to give birth! it is a crazy process...

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

ewww....where did you get those shoes! I want some! You better not forget to have Mark take your pic....I want to see your cute little belly! We need to have a play date before your baby comes!