Thursday, March 4, 2010

Baylee's Apron!

I finally made an apron for Baylee! I've been wanting to make her one for awhile because she loves to help when I'm cooking!

She wouldn't look at me while I was taking her picture because she was too busy watching Elmo's world!
Notice my flower? I thought it was a nice touch! My friend Breann showed me how to make them. It was my first one but I thought it turned out pretty good!
I forgot to put a pocket on the apron. Maybe I'll get around to making one someday, but if not I guess it will be ok without one!

6 comments:

mark berger said...

I love this, Jen. Now time for you to focus on my awesome Manpron!

Stephanie said...

Super CUTE! Can you teach me how to make the flower?

Darcey said...

omigosh! adorable!

you'll have to show me how to make it - i am terrible at sewing!

The Zaugg family said...

adorable!!! okay we need to make one for us now!oh and the flower looks super cute!

KFinley said...

Jena that is so cute! You'll have to show me how to make one!

Alison said...

I LOVE her apron! Good job! Also, thanks for posting about getting your blog printed. I have been wanting to talk to someone who got theirs printed but now I don't have to. I think I am going to try it out.