Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines!

Happy Valentines Day!


Because Valentine's was on a Sunday this year and we have one o'clock church we had a Valentine's breakfast to celebrate! It was really yummy! We had heart shaped chocolate pancakes with strawberries and whip cream, hashbrowns, eggs, and fruit!

This is my beautiful pink and red table!
Baylee got the Tinkerbell DVD from mommy and daddy! (I think we've already watched it three times!)
I got Mark a frame for his diploma for his masters degree! (Romantic huh?)
Mark got me a flower (Baylee picked all of the petals off of it tonight and "stirred" them with the stem.) Then he gave me a bunch of treats because I'm prego and hungry!
After Church we went to my parent's house for Sunday dinner. They gave Baylee this peekaboo doll! Baylee calls her the hiding baby! I think Baylee has a new favorite baby! lol!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are so cute! I totally pooped out on the Valentine's Day thing! No tablecloths, or plates, or decorations at all! I'll have to try to live up to you and mom next year I guess.

KFinley said...

Nice job with the breakfast - it looked delicious!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

HOw fun Jen! I love Bailee dress...were did you get it? YOu need to post a picture of you....I want to see how cute and prego you look! BTW, we need to have another play date!

JenBerger said...

Carly! Yeah we should have a play date! That would be way fun! My mom got Baylee's dress for her at Dillards. I've been trying to avoid the camera lately cause I don't really look cute! lol! We'll see I've been thinking I should take another profile picture last time I did was December!

Brienne Alder said...

Man I would love to have breakfast at your house. How do you make chocolate pancakes?