Friday, February 19, 2010

I am Cinderella!

Baylee has a Cinderella dress!
My aunt is the Director of Operations for Little Adventures! It's a company based in Lehi and they make dress ups for kids! She sent Baylee a Cinderella dress and a cute little tutu! We got them in the mail on Wednesday night so of course Baylee had to try them on right away!
Thanks again Aunt Kathy!

She just happened to have been wearing her princess shirt when they came!

Baylee made up this game where she asks us if we are people that we are not. . . like she'll say to me, "Are you Steph? (steph is my sister) Are you Matt? (Matt is my sisters husband) Are you grandma?" and she'll go on like that for awhile. One night when she was doing this I said, "Who are you?" She responded, "I am Cinderella!" And now she really is! She wanted to wear her dress today when we met Mark on his lunch break! She got lots of compliments! lol!

She had to try the tutu and the dress on at the same time! She always wants both!

Yesterday I went to get some clothes for our little boy at the Old Navy Baby sale. I got Baylee these new capri/shorts for summer. When I was showing Mark the things I had bought for Baylee's brother she put these on over her pajama's! I just thought it was funny!
This girl knows how to dress!
These are her new sunglasses! Today when we were going to meet Mark for lunch she was wearing them in the car and she said, "I have new glasses. Daddy has glasses and I have glasses. Daddy has glasses we wear them all day long!"

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, this whole thing just made me smile and laugh! She is hilarious!! She's so cute in her cinderella dress! And of course, why not add a tutu?

Kathy said...

excuuuuuse me! I did not know that Baylee was going to have a brother...or a sibling for that matter. Guess I am out of the loop...