Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun

We had lots of fun this Halloween season! First we carved pumpkins with the Zaugg Family!


Here are all of our pumpkins! Except Mark's cause he was still working on his.
This is Marks awesome pumpkin!
Baylee and I made sugar cookies one day. . . Baylee loves messy stuff so she though it was fun!
Baylee helped decorate them too! (If i visit teach you don't worry I made those cookies while she was napping!)

This was the spook alley at our ward Halloween party! Baylee thought it was cool . . . we went in it like three times!
Baylee was tinkerbell and I was a pirate! I tried to talk Mark into being Peter Pan but he said he couldn't find any green tights!
This was everyone dressed up at work! It was fun to work on Halloween and we got to close early so that was even better!

We went trick or treating at Nana and Papa's house!
Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa's and Baylee loved opening the door for the trick or treaters!
Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

How fun....looks like you had an eventful Halloween...was bailey wearing an apron in those cookies pics? If so, is it a little kids one and where did you get it? I dying to get Scarlett one...maybe I'll have to break down and make one!

KFinley said...

That is so cute! I love your costumes!

Stephanie said...

Baylee's little tounge sticking out in those cookie making pictures, love it! That's real conentration. Mark's ghost pumpkin is way awesome!

Jenn said...

looks like you had a lot of fun! I need to learn to post pics better. What is your email so I can invite you to our blog?

JenBerger said...

Carly, she had an apron but it's just one that I've had for a long time. It's kind of small but it's not like toddler size. I just tied a knot in the string so it fit around her neck.
Jenn! I didn't know you had a blog! My email is jena05@gmail.com! I'm excited to see it!

Harmony said...

Cute costume Jen! I love how Josh and Mark are the same when it comes to pumpkins! haha Silly boys...

Laura G said...

What a cute little Tinker bell and it is true that you MADE her costume, wow, super mom!