Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Big Sister!

We have big news!  Baylee is going to be a big sister!  Yep, I am about 10 weeks along!  We are so excited!  
I got this "big sister" shirt for Baylee to surprise our families!  It was a really fun way to tell them!  
I ordered her shirt online and it took longer to come then I thought it would so I was waiting forever!  But the night before it came I had a dream that when it came it said "Girl Power" on it instead of "Big Sister" so I was really sad in my dream cause no one would know I was pregnant if she was just wearing a shirt that said "Girl Power" lol!  

This is us telling my family!
This is us telling Mark's family!  As you can tell Baylee was super cooperative for pictures!

5 comments:

Harmony said...

Jen CONGRATS!!! That is soo exciting!!!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

WOw!! I am super excited for you!!! When does that make you do? Mayish? Can't wait to see what you are having!! Have you been sick?

KFinley said...

I can't believe you didn't tell me last time we talked! CONGRATULATIONS! I hope all is going well!

JenBerger said...

Yeah I'm due May 15th. I've been feeling really good. . . not sick at all!

Darcey said...

so fun:) I LOVE her "big sister" shirt, where did you get it?

anyways, thanks again for calling me...it totally made my day!