Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Biggest Loser Finale



Ewwww! I'm so angry that Helen won the biggest loser on Tuesday night! She is so selfish! She should have gone home and let her daughter stay when they went under the yellow line. What kind of mother would do that? It's probably because of Helen that Shannon is overweight in the first place! Helen started the show weighing 257 and now weighs 117. Shannon started the show weighing 283 and now weighs 191. The worst part is Helen had already lost a lot of weight on the ranch, and was looking really skinny, when she sent her daughter home! Who does that?

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah, I thought that was wierd too...but random other thing....were the last 2 girl winners on the pink team too?

The Averys said...

I agree with ya, Jena. I was so upset. Plus, I think she got too skinny. She's almost my size and she didn't look healthy to me. I think everyone needs to put a little meat on their bones as they grow up. I don't know she just looked funny. That's really mean of me, huh? Anyway, I was rooting for Sione, Felipe and Kristen the whole time so after they were gone, I didn't really care.