Sunday, December 18, 2011

What do you do when it's cold outside?

What do we do when it's cold outside?

We. . . 
 Take BIG bubble baths!
Yep, Owen is not the only one in the tub in that picture!
Baylee is under all of the bubbles!


They thought it was so funny to have so many bubbles in the tub!


My little trick for such a bubbly bubble bath is. . .  

My foot spa and a little water and shampoo! 
I just turn it on the air setting and it just keeps the bubbles coming! 




They were in the tub for at least an hour, maybe two!

 We also make slime. . . 
It is easy to make just borax, glue, and water.
 Baylee loved helping!
It was pink, but it looks red in the pictures.  


Some blue slime for Owen.  

Mixed it all together. . .  


For purple slime! 



We play in the snow. . .

On our way to the car. . . 

To go visit the dentist!

 The awesome hygienist gives rides in the dentist chair! 

We dress like daddy! 

We move the gingerbread man in our Christmas countdown to the 24th.
Baylee continues to be disappointed that this doesn't get Christmas here any faster!

We go to Weber State Basketball games with daddy! 

We play at the playground at the mall.
Baylee was showing me the big fish she caught while she was in that boat! 


Owen crawling through a tunnel

I told the kids they could ride the train at the mall, but the train conductor had gone to lunch. 
So they settled for a ride on the merry-go-round instead.  


Then I let them ride in a car too. . . Owen was too focused on driving to look at the camera. 


We go see Santa at Christmas Village in Ogden.
I had my camera all ready to go. I even made sure the battery was charged.
Then I left it by the front door! 
So, we only have cell phone pictures with Santa. 
  Waiting in line! 
 Baylee and Santa! 
She was too shy to ask for anything, but she was fine to sit with him for a picture. 
She said after he brings her presents then she will tell us if that is what she wanted :)

Owen was pretty tired when we were standing in line, but he didn't cry when he saw Santa.  
He's a pretty brave little boy! 

Baylee found my makeup that I left in the backseat of the car, so she made herself beautiful on the ride home! 

We make tons of Christmas treats to take around to our friends and neighbors! 


We still have fun when it's cold outside, but we can't wait till spring!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are such a fun mom! Those bubbles look awesome!!! Someday I hope I can be just like you :)

Jenn said...

Alex would die for a bubble bath like that! He's pretty happy when I let him paint in the tub at least. You're so good to go out of your way and make sure the kids have a fun time. :-) I cant believe Owen is 18 months!! There is no way thats possible. Nursery already? Next time your in AZ please come by and visit. :-)