Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Baby Animal Days!

My mom and I took Baylee to Logan to see Baby Animal Days at the American West Heritage Center!

We got to go on a wagon ride pulled by these huge horses. The guy driving our wagon said that they weighed almost 2000 lbs!

This is us waiting in line. I thought it would be cold that day so I had baylee in a turtle neck and two sweat shirts! It actually turned out to be really nice and sunny!
Look at that baby lamb!
Baylee petting a calf!
Baylee's first pony ride! It was funny she totally could have sat on the pony by herself but since I was walking by her to make sure she didn't fall off she was leaning all of her weight on to me, so I had to hold her on the pony! lol!
Baylee and Grandma riding the train!



3 comments:

The Zaugg family said...

that looks like lots of fun. im sure baylee loved it.

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

That is such a fun idea! That pic cracks me up with Baylee riding the horse! Too funny!

Harmony said...

Looks like soo much fun! By the way you look so cute with your prego belly! I am soo excited for you! Oh and now I understand why you went private...kinda creepy. It makes me wonder if I should do the same.