Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas!

These pictures are a little out of order, but this was our Christmas!  It was so much fun! Baylee loved it!  She was so funny when she was opening her presents she kept saying, "Oh my goodness!" But she'd say it, "Oh my Goommess."  
Present from Santa
Grandma Clause gave Baylee a princess tent!
And a Princess table!


This is Baylee's Christmas Dress

These are some cute little mice that our friend Jenn made!  They were so cute!  Baylee kept saying I want to eat a mouse!  
Cookies for Santa!  (I told you these were out of order!)

At our house on Christmas morning!



"Oh my goommess!"

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I love Baylees Christmas dress and how she kept saying on my goodness!! HOW CUTE! Kids make Christmas so much funner :)

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

Baylee is so sweet....I loved that video..O my Goommess....too cute~~ We need to have another play date soon.

Carolyn L. said...

That is soooooo precious!

Stephanie said...

That little video of her makes me smile everytime! I LOVE it! She's the cutest thing.