Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's a Boy!

Mark and I went to the doctor on Friday and found out that we are having a baby boy! While we were in a the waiting room Mark texted a bunch of people and said it was their last chance to guess. Most people guessed boy, but Mark and I still thought it would be another girl.
While the doctor was doing the ultra sound I was looking at it and I could totally tell it was a boy before the doctor even said anything. So we were suprised but we are way excited!
Now the hard part is finding a name! If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them! Right now I like Peyton, Bryton, or maybe Hinkley but things could change so give me ideas!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Congratulations that is so exciting!

Harmony said...

Jen I am soo excited for you!! Boys are soo much fun! (Even though the boys section in the stores is always soo much smaller than the girls.) :)

The Zaugg family said...

jena, im so happy for you! a boy and a girl! lucky you! fun fun fun

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

Ya Jen!! I am way excited for you! I bet it will be fun having one of each!

Brienne Alder said...

Oh Jena, I didn't even know you were pregnant, Congrats!!! I'm super excited for you! How old is Bailey again?

Brienne Alder said...

and when are you due?