Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Baylee's Birthday!

Baylee turned 2 yesterday!  We had a party at my parents house on Friday.  Then yesterday we had a party at our house with Marks Family.  (My parents were out of town yesterday. . . that's why we had separate parties).  
On Friday Baylee got Elmo Live!  She loves it so much!  She also got a fun new Busy book that will hopefully keep her busy during sacrament meeting!  Yesterday she got some clothes, a castle, and a new baby doll!  
I can't believe my baby girl it two already!  The best part was after the party I gave Baylee a big hug and she said, "Thank you Mom!"  No joke she really said that!  It was so cute!  
Baylee's Castle
Opening presents
Eating Cake
Blowing out Candle
Checking out the cake with daddy
Door Presents!
Elmo Live
Grandma and Baylee


4 comments:

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

wowee!! I can't believe that she is all ready two!! Looks like she got spoiled! Cutie pie!

KFinley said...

Yeah! Happy B-Day! She just shows so much personality in all your photos! It just seems like yesterday that I was at your wedding - now you have a two year old! Crazy!

Harmony said...

I can't believe she is 2!! Crazy crazy! How is Mark liking his new job?

JenBerger said...

I know the last two years have gone by really fast! It's crazy! Mark is liking his new job a lot but he's just kind of training still. He misses Josh though!